PDA

View Full Version : Blank Fronts/Backs

Gonzaleznut
08-14-2007, 05:34 AM
Am I the only on who thinks these cards really belog on the oddball list? Now don't get me wrong, they should be listed somewhere, but I think the main list should be reserved for all legit cards and their intended variations. Printing errors were not intended and are therefore by definition "oddballs." Opinions?? Comments??

freddie
08-14-2007, 05:44 AM
I'm not happy with the oddball list at present.

I would rather for each year there was a switch that displayed either All / Regular / Oddball

I don't like oddballs being totally separate as I like to view everything for each year at once.

nosterbor
08-14-2007, 05:54 AM
Am I the only on who thinks these cards really belog on the oddball list? Now don't get me wrong, they should be listed somewhere, but I think the main list should be reserved for all legit cards and their intended variations. Printing errors were not intended and are therefore by definition "oddballs." Opinions?? Comments?? tell that to the guy that paid $800 for a 1990 topps frank thomas no name on front! its just an odd ball and it does not belong a baseball "CARD" collecting list. to me a press plate is not a baseball card,it is a "REAL ODDBALL" thats why i only have one. an oddball is any NON baseball card! such as coffee mugs and autograph pinto wagons!