PDA

View Full Version : Rangers team schedule

jzk_ksy
08-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Anyone think this 1997 Rangers team schedule should be added??

Kevin

Gonzaleznut
08-29-2007, 08:17 PM

Kevin

I think it should. Freddie doesn't think so.

By the way, there is also a Spanish version.

jzk_ksy
08-29-2007, 08:21 PM
I think it's for sure oddball material...as well as the 1998 topps series one order form that was sent to dealers...

Kevin

PS just my opinion but I'm ok either way

Gonzaleznut
08-29-2007, 08:30 PM
I think it's for sure oddball material...as well as the 1998 topps series one order form that was sent to dealers...

Kevin

PS just my opinion but I'm ok either way

What Topps order form? The one in the folder that came with the poster??

jzk_ksy
08-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Yes,I believe the order form also has a pic of Juan on it as well as the folder and the poster...

Kevin

adelith
08-29-2007, 09:33 PM

Kevin

There are three different variations of that schedule.

freddie
08-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Add anything that you want, just agree on it amongst yourselves. You are the active collectors, not I.

I'm not going to debate about it any more. I just don't see how you can add a schedule and a calendar and not add magazines, game programs, and press guides.

jjt111
08-29-2007, 10:08 PM
I only think poster and product promotion sheets should be included. Magazines, press guides, programs, line-ups, schedules aren't something I'd would track on this site. If it isn't something that was made as a Juan collectable or to make use of his stats, I don't recommend it. I can scan a few things much like what you have been talking about that I have but aren't even on my list!

My opinion
Jonas

jjt111
08-29-2007, 10:19 PM
When Dan toured the stadium his tour flier had Juan on it. He was nice enough to get me one that I kept and thought it was cool but I put it with my magazines, press guides, line-ups and programs that I have that isn't in my recorded collectables. That is what made my mind up in making this decision.

jjt111
08-30-2007, 12:19 AM
And remember we decided back door press plates were not to be added and you can't get one of those for a dollar or two. Example > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130147063006&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=003To me that drew a line in the sand more rigid them mine. I know they weren't meant to be used as a collectable but they certainly look the part more so then what has been talked about lately. Lets not get side tracked.

Jonas

adelith
08-30-2007, 12:31 AM
Add anything that you want, just agree on it amongst yourselves. You are the active collectors, not I.

I'm not going to debate about it any more. I just don't see how you can add a schedule and a calendar and not add magazines, game programs, and press guides.

I agree, all or nothing!:cool:

adelith
08-30-2007, 12:34 AM
I agrre with Freddie, All or nothing.
Everything should be listed!
Just my opinion!

nosterbor
08-30-2007, 01:35 AM
every thing should be listed!BUT!!!!! the oddball items should not count towards the total on the main list. the main list states "UNIQUE CARDS" thats what it needs to remain as for cards only. go back and review my rant about things!!!!!!! the reason i wanted the 94 crash on the oddball list in the first place was due to a freaking coffee mug! a mug is NOT a unique CARD! NONE of these items should count towards a baseball card list! NOR SHOULD AN ODDBALL. SHOULD BE BASEBALL CARDS ONLY.

freddie
08-30-2007, 06:38 AM
The easiest way to fix that to have it say Unique Items

nosterbor
08-30-2007, 06:56 AM
thats not the point! did you see the thread on the pizza collector. this should be baseball cards only. read my soap box again,if it gets to that point i want no part of it!

adelith
08-30-2007, 09:52 AM
But I see some Items in the card list that are'nt cards, like the 1997 Donruss Tin Boxes and Tin Packs ???

nosterbor
08-30-2007, 04:15 PM
we should us the beckett master list of cards. then add cards. i.e. blank backs wrong backs redemption cards etc. the tins are on the beckett list. i think the oddball list is not a good idea.it will include 10's of thousands of items. freddie had i good idea when he started this site.it was intended for baseball card collectors of Juan Gonzalez. the frosting on the cake was when a coffee mug was added to the unique cards list.thats why i wrote the things in my soap box. that is also why i pushed to get the 94 ud crash the deck on. to prove and get a point across. THEY DONT BELONG!! READ MY SOAP BOX THREAD.this is how ridiculously outragious it is starting to become.PLEASE lets stop now.i for one want no part of it. i collect baseball cards. it is a goal to try to achieve to get the most cards on the list. not chasing after 1976 autographed pinto wagons, sad to say but this is what its coming to.

freddie
08-30-2007, 04:42 PM
we should us the beckett master list of cards. then add cards. i.e. blank backs wrong backs redemption cards etc. the tins are on the beckett list. i think the oddball list is not a good idea.it will include 10's of thousands of items. freddie had i good idea when he started this site.it was intended for baseball card collectors of Juan Gonzalez. You're wrong, it was for collectors of everything, which includes cards, therefore card only collectors can still make use of it.

nosterbor
08-30-2007, 05:05 PM
then it was my misunderstanding. good luck to all in your quest for that hard to find coffee mug.