PDA

View Full Version : Underestimated?

akar
09-09-2007, 12:32 AM
Did I underestimate people's desire to own Juan memorabilia other than cards?
Or are people not interested in the auction format?
Or would people rather buy individual items rather than large lots?

I have not received a single bid on the Lot of magazines and programs, and I thought these would be desireable items.
It took me a while to assemble what I have, I didn't just get them in one purchase.

jzk_ksy
09-09-2007, 12:49 AM
While I don't speak for anyone other than myself,I really don't desire the mags as for me it would be hard to display them and keep them in "mint" condition with three kids running around.However,I'm very interested in some of the cards you have...

Kevin

nosterbor
09-09-2007, 01:09 AM
read my soapbox thread again,thats how i feel about it. to me the oddball list is like a hemorrhoid! its there and nothing i can do about it!!!:mad:

akar
09-09-2007, 02:23 AM
I understand your issues with the soapbox.
I never included items like programs or magazines in my list.
But when I would come across them I would buy them.

adelith
09-10-2007, 03:33 AM
Did I underestimate people's desire to own Juan memorabilia other than cards?
Or are people not interested in the auction format?
Or would people rather buy individual items rather than large lots?

I have not received a single bid on the Lot of magazines and programs, and I thought these would be desireable items.
It took me a while to assemble what I have, I didn't just get them in one purchase.
After seen the pictures I notice I have them all, that's the reason I've not bid on them.

Gonzaleznut
09-10-2007, 11:41 AM
I too would rather spend my resources on cards. If someone gave me the magazines I would take 'em, but they are not items I am going to pursue.

akar
09-10-2007, 04:01 PM
As you all are probably aware, the title and subject of this thread should have been "Overestimated".

The Morale of the story?
Don't post threads after having drinks.

nosterbor
09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
have you read your PRIVATE MESSAGES in the last 10 days? mike & i have both been sent you many a message with no reply:confused:

akar
09-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I did reply to you.
I'm still looking into the list you sent.