PDA

View Full Version : New guy

Gonzaleznut
09-27-2007, 04:28 AM
Who in the hell is SAM JOHNSON??? Does anybody know him??

adelith
09-27-2007, 06:28 AM
Who in the hell is SAM JOHNSON??? Does anybody know him??
Probably the owner of the three Juan Gonzalez 1997 Showcase Masterpiece:rolleyes:, he seem's to have every card of Juan Gonzalez. I'd love to see his collection personally;)
Please someone tell me this is a joke!:p

Gonzaleznut
09-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Hey Freddie, do you know him? He has sent you a PM so at least you have had some contact with him.

nosterbor
09-27-2007, 05:05 PM
the last time i was at a big show was the 1998 suntimes or maybe the national in chicago,i think it was the national.i was selling my sosa & mcguire rookies and looking for Juan cards i got there on saturday. every dealer i spoke to did not have any good Juan cards. they all knew this guy well they called him BIG SAM! was a big time collector,a rancher from Wyoming or Montana of all places.he had the vip pass for that thursday and was buying EVERYTHING OF JUAN.that i will never forget. over a 1000 dealers and i came away with not a single card i needed:mad::mad::mad: bet its the same guy! why is he surfaceing now? i just looked at his stuff WOW! is this you sam? the rancher? anyway WELCOME!

jjt111
10-06-2007, 04:28 AM
He would have to be in the high country to have all the Ted cards, two cooperstown promos, 95 score rules jumbo and a 93 jumbo elite promo card and no one has delt with him out of this group! He would have a better early collection then Dan and that would surprise me.

Jonas

jjt111
10-06-2007, 04:41 AM
Just maybe ?????

adelith
12-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Come on Sam I would like to know who you are, show yourself :) Why you are not on the members list? Do you have cards for sale? Please let me know! :D

Just maybe ?????