PDA

View Full Version : mia

jjt111
10-23-2007, 10:39 PM
Just so you guys know I'm fighting some health issues and expect to be missing some computer time for a while. I'll attack Robs card this week on ebay but then I need to spend my extra time getting back in fighting condition :) The last couple of weeks my blood pressure has risen to 250/100 a few times. It was as high as 283/117 so I need to address this and give it my total effort to get it under control.

Thanks for understanding and will miss talking to you's,
Jonas

nosterbor
10-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Joans! i am very sorry to hear that! i am sure you are taking blood pressure meds. have you ask your doc to put you on topral xl. i am on it for fast heart rate! i was always HYPER! my heart rate was an avg of 112 bpm even at rest, you know the Elvis shaking leg syndrome!now its been down to 62 at rest been taking for 7 years! some time it drops my blood pressure down to low 92/60 but i have a lot more energy! let me know how you are doing! p.s no caffine!:( Rob.

juanfan19
10-24-2007, 01:37 AM
Sorry to hear it also. Here's wishing you are doing better soon and back on here :)

Gonzaleznut
10-24-2007, 03:20 AM
I too send my thoughts and prayers to you Jonas. Get better soon and we will have lots of great posts for you to read when you get back.

adelith
10-24-2007, 04:04 AM
Get well soon Jonas! :)
I'm sure as Rob said you are in treatment already, but just in case the Passion Fruit juice will help you down your preasure quite good, also a bean called in spanish "gandul" I don't know how you call that in english or if even can be found on the States, but what I can tell you is that if you take one straight from the plant and eat it, it works as fine as any pill the Physician may recomend you.
Anyway get well soon and good luck on ebay! ;)
Roberto.

jzk_ksy
10-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Jonas,I too wish you a speedy recovery.Your knowledge and wit will be greatly missed while you are gone...Get well soon...

Kevin

10-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Jonas,

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Nothing is more important than your health. Your high blood pressure is nothing to fool around with and I am glad that you are taking it seriously.

Regards,

Dan