PDA

View Full Version : new cards

nosterbor
12-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Mike,please add these cards 1st is a 2000 APBA Premiere Edition 2nd is a 2003 EX Essential Credentiales Now. not numbered.3rd is a EX Essential Credentials Future.not numbered. thanks,Rob.

nosterbor
12-26-2007, 02:58 PM
1st 1997 Texas Rangers pocket schedule in spanish.2nd is a 2000 sp authenic midsummer classic with double exposure on front.thanks,Rob

jzk_ksy
12-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Rob,I tried to get them to add the Schedules a while ago for whatever reason...it was not something they wanted to add...

Kevin

nosterbor
12-26-2007, 03:42 PM
it needs to go on the oddball list,if they put watches & coffee mugs on there this needs to be added also!

jzk_ksy
12-26-2007, 05:25 PM
I totally agree...I also think any mag. with him on the cover needs to be added as well as the 1998 topps ordering form packet...

Kevin

adelith
12-26-2007, 06:27 PM
All Mags with him on the cover to the oddball list, YESSSSSSSS!

Gonzaleznut
12-26-2007, 07:23 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to magazine covers!!!! What then...every newspaper that has ever had Juan pictured in it...how about a list of articles Juan's name has appeared in?? This is getting ridiculous...

jzk_ksy
12-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Most mags that he was on were easily obtainable for "us" (collectors)...newspaper articles most obtainable in local areas only...what is the difference between a mag and a pin,cup,watch,pennent,poster???my opinion is the ODDBALL list should be an all or nothing thing...each of us I'm sure had something very unique as an oddball and for me personally I would like to see everything which is why I think everything should be added...what interest some of us may not interest others but that's not a reason for something to be excluded from any list...

Just my 2 pennies...

Kevin

nosterbor
12-27-2007, 07:43 AM
YOU NEED TO READ MY SOAPBOX POST! from months ago! look it up! get to it! if we include every item thats different,i have over 23,000 items to add,i am sure Mike would not mind spending 3 hours a day for the next 14 months just to add mine! but like Freddie said it is a Juan Gonzalez Collector site,every thing Juan Gonzalez--------except a 1994 crash the game send back set! do not even get me started on that one it would take you 3 hours a day for the next 10 years to read!

jzk_ksy
12-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Rob,I think they should all be added...I'd love to see the things you have...who cares if it take 5-10 years to get them all added...I would also help out in adding things if giving permission from Freddy...the one thing I do think is before we add something, someone on the site should have at least a pic of it to upload...

Kevin

Gonzaleznut
12-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Where does it end...?

By the way, all of the magazine covers are pictured in the "Pictures" link. There are almost 2 dozen of them. If you have a magazine with Juan on the cover that is not there please scan it and email it to me. I will add it to the gallery, but that is where they will stay.

I think that items on the "list" and items that we show in a picture gallery here are two different things. I do not mind having pics in the Pictures gallery of extremely oddball/non-baseball card items. They just need to be kept separate from the list.

jzk_ksy
12-27-2007, 02:52 PM
So who decides what is added and what is not???????????I thought we were going to let everyone express their opinions and go by majority...I thought that was in one of your post Mike but I guess I'm wrong

Kevin

freddie
12-27-2007, 03:37 PM
I think that the magazines should go on the list. I still don't see adding that crash the game set since the card from the set is already on the list. Are you going to add a cello pack because juan's card is visible on the top or bottom? Are we going to list factory sets since juan's card is in the sealed set and we already have the card on the list?

nosterbor
12-27-2007, 04:27 PM
if a fractory set had Juan on the box yes! a rack pack with juan on top or bottom why not? i have a frozen pack of oscar mayer hot dogs with the card on top that also needs to be on the list and so should the 76 autographed pinto wagon you stated yourself this is a Juan Gonzalez collector site all things Juan! would'nt be great to see a game used jockstrap & cup on the oddball list:rolleyes:

jzk_ksy
12-27-2007, 05:18 PM
I agree with Freddie...no need to add sets of any kind if the Juan card or item is already listed on the site...also Rob I bet there is someone on the site(not me) that would like to have the game used jock/cup...again what interest one may not interest another...

Kevin

freddie
12-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey they are baseball players, not going to find many game used jockstraps outside of the catchers.

jzk_ksy
12-27-2007, 09:15 PM
should make them worth more Freddie

Gonzaleznut
12-27-2007, 09:35 PM
So who decides what is added and what is not???????????I thought we were going to let everyone express their opinions and go by majority...I thought that was in one of your post Mike but I guess I'm wrong

Kevin

You are right Kevin...I did say that. I am beginning to understand a little of the frustration that Freddie must have felt with this topic.

If I have a Juan tatoo on my arm, will my arm go on the list???

jzk_ksy
12-28-2007, 12:40 AM
All I'm going by is what you said about everyone expressing their opinions...if you don't want to add it fine but let's cut out the kiddie stuff(should my arm be added)...the way you always talk about liking to look at everyone else's stuff you are the one that I thought would be most interested in having things added...now I understand how Rob feels when he wants things added but gets through to no one but let's see now

Pins-yes
fotoballs-yes
cups-yes
watches-yes
mugs-yes
posters-yes
books-yes
calenders-yes
minivans-yes
any company ad except the 98 topps-yes
schedules-no
mags-no

do I have it right?I just don't want to waste anyone's time by suggesting something so lame...I consider everything listed above as an "ODDBALL"...this is the last I'll comment on this subject...

Kevin

nosterbor
12-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Mike,please add these cards 1st is a 2000 APBA Premiere Edition 2nd is a 2003 EX Essential Credentiales Now. not numbered.3rd is a EX Essential Credentials Future.not numbered. thanks,Rob.Mike are you going to add the 2000 apba?why is this site so freakin slow today 3 min to upload any page. its like having DIAL-UP:mad:

nosterbor
12-30-2007, 03:18 AM
please add these all 2002 1st 2 are non-numbered the last is a sample. thanks rob

nosterbor
12-30-2007, 03:48 AM
also the 2004 studio proofs platinum is listed under the 1/1 section:eek:!!!! it is numbered to 10 please move it to the reg,list.

Gonzaleznut
12-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Mike are you going to add the 2000 apba?why is this site so freakin slow today 3 min to upload any page. its like having DIAL-UP:mad:

I did already. It is under the oddball list, 2000 APBA Premier Edition.

Gonzaleznut
12-30-2007, 01:30 PM
also the 2004 studio proofs platinum is listed under the 1/1 section:eek:!!!! it is numbered to 10 please move it to the reg,list.

Fixed.

Gonzaleznut
12-30-2007, 01:31 PM
please add these all 2002 1st 2 are non-numbered the last is a sample. thanks rob

Added.