PDA

View Full Version : 97 pinnacle cert cert gold team sample

jjt111
09-29-2006, 04:17 AM
This card is not on your list. Pretty common insert. I see that it is on Mikes list. He even has a excutive version listed on that card. I also have a 1997 Leaf get a grip card #7 that isn't die cut or numbered.

Jonas

freddie
09-29-2006, 05:43 AM
97 pinnacle cert cert gold team sample
Ok how is the "Sample" version different from the "Executive" version? I am still not very keen on naming any cards "Executive" just because they were given to executives. I like sample better but if there is also an actual copy of the card that says "Sample" then that complicates matters.

1997 Leaf get a grip card #7
What does this card have in the serial number field? XXXX/3500 or blank?

Gonzaleznut
09-29-2006, 01:56 PM
97 pinnacle cert cert gold team sample
Ok how is the "Sample" version different from the "Executive" version? I am still not very keen on naming any cards "Executive" just because they were given to executives. I like sample better but if there is also an actual copy of the card that says "Sample" then that complicates matters.

The sample card says "SAMPLE" diagonal across the back. I have it.

The executive card is just a name I gave those xxx/ cards because there is no official name for them. A better description might be to call them prototypes. I am happy to leave the decision to our committee here. Please let me know what you guys think.

freddie
10-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Prototype sounds fine to me