01-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Steelers or Cardinals??

I say Steelers 23-21

nosterbor
01-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Cards 35-10

inkly
01-30-2009, 05:44 PM
I will root for the Cardinals, but if I had to bet, I would bet on the Steelers. Either way, I hope the game is close - I hate blowouts in the Superbowl!

jjt111
01-31-2009, 03:50 AM
I had Warner and Bolden on my fantasy team and they did me good. I would love to see a first time Superbowl winner but being a New England fan and watching what the Steelers did to them, I would expect them to beat the Cardinals soundly.

Enjoy the game,
Jonas

nosterbor
01-31-2009, 08:08 PM
I had Warner and Bolden on my fantasy team and they did me good. I would love to see a first time Superbowl winner but being a New England fan and watching what the Steelers did to them, I would expect them to beat the Cardinals soundly.

Enjoy the game,
Jonasi have to work:(

inkly
02-02-2009, 10:53 PM
Steelers or Cardinals??

I say Steelers 23-21

Hey, Mike, you were pretty darned close with your prediction! All I can say is that Big Ben could do what McNabb couldn't do. That's why Ben's a two-time Superbowl winner and McNabb is a "get you close but not all the way" guy. I do feel bad for my cousin in Arizona who is a die hard Cardinals fan - he has lived his whole life in Phoenix just dreaming of the day when the Cardinals would be good. Ah, well, the best thing about sports is that there's always next year! ;)