PDA

View Full Version : I need a 1999 UD Epic Signatures Juan Auto!

klute14
12-17-2009, 02:30 AM
I am trying to put together the base auto set and I am 10 cards short, one of them being the Juan Gone. I will buy but also have plenty to trade.

Thanks,
Keith

nosterbor
12-21-2009, 12:21 AM
this is the type of crap i have no tolerance for! the bottom is my responce,the middle is his. i replyed thanks but no! and his smart ass reply is on the top.i told him i would pay him $30 if he could find one.no reply to that.what part of an offer i could not refuse did you not understand? take your $15 chump change elsewhere!!! read the message from bottom up!

Dear nosterbor,

You have received a new private message at Juan Gonzalez Online from klute14, entitled "Re: 99 auto".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
No problem.

I am just curious. The card books for $25.
What were you expecting for a "fair" offer?

Keith

---Quote (Originally by nosterbor)---
---Quote (Originally by klute14)---
Hey Rob-

I could send a Paypal gift of $15.

Let me know.

Keith

hi, how much are you willing to pay? make me an offer i can not refuse.thanks,Rob
---End Quote---
---End Quote---
thanks but NO!
---End Quote---

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

klute14
12-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Type of crap you have no tolerance for?
Hmmm, okay. Welcome to the site.

I am trying to put together the base auto set from 1999 UD Epic Signatures and need the Juan Gone. I put the post out there and I get a response. Again, I am no pro on Juan Gone auto's but after I did some research and found that some non numbered auto's were selling for between $7-$20, I felt my INITIAL offer was in the ball park for a $25 dollar card. Again, I don't know the Juan Gone landscape so forgive me. There wasn't a designation of an SP or anything so I assumed that there were plenty available.

What I find interesting is his "smart ass" remark. All I was asking is what did he consider fair. His tone from email one made me apprehensive but I figured what the heck, he probably has more knowledge on Juan Gone auto's than I do. Then I read his response and I am too shocked to respond. I am sorry I offended you but now I know who I am dealing with.

Fair enough, I will take my "$15 chump change" elsewhere. Hopefully I can locate a Juan Gone auto for my set. When I do, I will be sure and post the card here along with the sale price.

By the way, mix in a spell check.

Keith

this is the type of crap i have no tolerance for! the bottom is my responce,the middle is his. i replyed thanks but no! and his smart ass reply is on the top.i told him i would pay him $30 if he could find one.no reply to that.what part of an offer i could not refuse did you not understand? take your $15 chump change elsewhere!!! read the message from bottom up!

Dear nosterbor,

You have received a new private message at Juan Gonzalez Online from klute14, entitled "Re: 99 auto".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
No problem.

I am just curious. The card books for $25.
What were you expecting for a "fair" offer?

Keith

---Quote (Originally by klute14)---
Hey Rob-

I could send a Paypal gift of $15.

Let me know.

Keith

hi, how much are you willing to pay? make me an offer i can not refuse.thanks,Rob
---End Quote---
---End Quote---
thanks but NO!
---End Quote---

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

nosterbor
12-21-2009, 03:31 PM
forget the spell check! learn how to talk!
i turned down your $15 offer with"thank you but NO."
THIS IS YOUR REPLY
"What were you expecting for a "fair" offer?"
so that was not a smart ass reply?
If you had said "sorry i thought is was a fair offer."that would have been the end of it.
i do not care how well you SPELL,you can not talk properly!
people like you are why i have issues!

klute14
12-21-2009, 05:09 PM
People like me?
It's apparent that most all people are like me because I have read many of your posts and you sir, are angry.

Wow, who peed in your Cheerios?

mcabee1
12-21-2009, 06:49 PM
A simple no would have done.....

nosterbor
12-22-2009, 06:04 AM
People like me?
It's apparent that most all people are like me because I have read many of your posts and you sir, are angry.

Wow, who peed in your Cheerios? so whats your point? i like pee in my froot loops. i can not STAND cheerios! and i am not angry,i speak my mind. i teach anger management classes!

adelith
12-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Available: ;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/JUAN-GONZALEZ-1999-UPPER-DECK-CENTURY-LEGENDS-AUTOGRAPH_W0QQitemZ380190764537QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ US_Baseball?hash=item588522adf9

I am trying to put together the base auto set and I am 10 cards short, one of them being the Juan Gone. I will buy but also have plenty to trade.

Thanks,
Keith

nosterbor
12-27-2009, 04:38 PM
Available: ;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/JUAN-GONZALEZ-1999-UPPER-DECK-CENTURY-LEGENDS-AUTOGRAPH_W0QQitemZ380190764537QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ US_Baseball?hash=item588522adf9
it is over book with 6 hours to go.15 bucks was a fair offer aye, what do i know i have anger issues! :p:rolleyes:;)

nosterbor
12-28-2009, 12:11 AM
it is over book with 6 hours to go.15 bucks was a fair offer aye, what do i know i have anger issues! :p:rolleyes:;) i am glad i was not made an offer i could not refuse! ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha :D

klute14
12-28-2009, 03:23 AM
Yeah, your $30 dollar was in the ballpark!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Clown

i am glad i was not made an offer i could not refuse! ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha :D

Gonzaleznut
12-28-2009, 04:11 AM
You are both idiots!! Now shut up!!