PDA

View Full Version : All items Juan Gonzalez

04-18-2010, 02:09 AM
I think that if we want the best Juan Gonzalez web site that we need to include all items...cars, hats, bats and even cards that feature Juan such as the 1989 BYN card with Rafael Muratti and the 1993 SP #237 with Travis Fryman. Just my two cents worth.

adelith
04-18-2010, 04:42 AM
I agree!

I think that if we want the best Juan Gonzalez web site that we need to include all items...cars, hats, bats and even cards that feature Juan such as the 1989 BYN card with Rafael Muratti and the 1993 SP #237 with Travis Fryman. Just my two cents worth.

nosterbor
04-18-2010, 05:03 AM
no.

adelith
04-18-2010, 05:12 AM
Why?

no.

nosterbor
04-18-2010, 02:26 PM
i have a video vhs tape of Nolan Ryan career highlights. the cover is of Ryan's 7th no-hitter when he is being carried off the field by his team mates. in that picture you can clearly see Juan in the upper right of the photo. should it be added,NO! it is about Ryan not Juan. the 1996 Yankees World Series vhs has all the playoff games in it,and Juan was in it big time! should it be added NO! it is about the Yankees not Juan. i can see the team cards,it is about the team, in the oddball list there is a car,Juan was the owner.the mugs are Juan,the orial health is about the players pledge not to use tobacco prod. the mugs are ok they are about Juan. these are all fine.but unless it is an ERROR card ".I.E." wrong back ETC. just because Juan was in a picture taken of another player,well NO! another case in point.if you want to think about this,Ryne Sandberg's rookie card is not a 1983.:eek: he is pictured on a 1982 topps card of Reggie Smith of the Dogers going back to 1st base.there are a lot of Sandberg collectors and they do not chase this card.i put one on ebay years ago for .99 and it was a NO SALE! SO NO THEY DO NOT BELONG!

freddie
04-20-2010, 04:43 AM
I see no problem with you putting whatever Juan related item that you want on the oddball list.

adelith
04-22-2010, 04:51 AM
Then, what's up with this one! Isn't this about Jim Thome?:rolleyes:
http://www.juangone.com/pictures.php?cardid=2960

i have a video vhs tape of Nolan Ryan career highlights. the cover is of Ryan's 7th no-hitter when he is being carried off the field by his team mates. in that picture you can clearly see Juan in the upper right of the photo. should it be added,NO! it is about Ryan not Juan. the 1996 Yankees World Series vhs has all the playoff games in it,and Juan was in it big time! should it be added NO! it is about the Yankees not Juan. i can see the team cards,it is about the team, in the oddball list there is a car,Juan was the owner.the mugs are Juan,the orial health is about the players pledge not to use tobacco prod. the mugs are ok they are about Juan. these are all fine.but unless it is an ERROR card ".I.E." wrong back ETC. just because Juan was in a picture taken of another player,well NO! another case in point.if you want to think about this,Ryne Sandberg's rookie card is not a 1983.:eek: he is pictured on a 1982 topps card of Reggie Smith of the Dogers going back to 1st base.there are a lot of Sandberg collectors and they do not chase this card.i put one on ebay years ago for .99 and it was a NO SALE! SO NO THEY DO NOT BELONG!

nosterbor
04-22-2010, 02:22 PM
that card DOES NOT BE LONG! however it is listed in the in the beckett check list as Thome/Gonzalez.it is the only only one like that! the org beckett check list is what got this site going,all the oddball Crap was listed later. it is in my rant #1.soooooo if you cant not beat them join them.i just collected BASEBALL CARDS. not cups and mugs.i did not even collect the over size cards until a year after i joined this site.i did not like them. as a matter of fact i had some and sent them to Mike! there is also a big difference in an oddball and a printing error.show me a mug with Juans name and Cals photo.you can not! and do not make one UP! i collect cards not B>S> i have one jersey 3 bats and a auto helmet and a auto hat.thats it! no glove no cleats no Jock strap and no gum he spit out during a game! also take a good look at the other collector sites.i do not see any mugs plates etc. Just baseball cards! unless you are one of those SUPER COLLECTORS.and another thing that realy ticks me off is that beckett calls them super collectors.beckett is a BASEBALL card collector mag.then they should change the name to beckett sports collectables and other sports junk!

adelith
04-27-2010, 03:07 AM
I'd add to the oddball list, three cards that feature Juan Gonzalez. I'm sure some of you will enjoy them, like I do! If anybody knows another cards like this please let me know.
Thank you very much!