PDA

View Full Version : out bid

nosterbor
04-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Roberto you said NO ONE out bids you on ebay? what happened yesterday you looked like the Red Sox,you got killed!

adelith
04-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Wrong Rob, wrong!
I said, no one can outbid me on a card I really want! And yesterday was no exception, regular cards that are less than $10.00 were not really my target. I put a sniper to this one, Juan Gonzalez 1998 Leaf Fractal Matrix Die Cut #'d 61/3250 SP, and I bet you can not imagine how high it was in comparison with what it's ends. By the way the guy who outbid me on the other cards from jrsportscards nickname is ha-ha-u-lost, that's make me wonder how does a guy with a nickname like that feels when it gets outbid? :rolleyes:

Roberto you said NO ONE out bids you on ebay? what happened yesterday you looked like the Red Sox,you got killed! now you are resorting to making offers to sellers and ending listings early? nice! lets see what is the word i am trying to think of for this--------ahhh yes HYPOCRITE!

mcabee1
06-10-2010, 01:18 PM
patience is sometimes rewarded - I just picked up a 1998 Holo Gold Topps Steel for $8 and the 1999 Holo Dome Topps Steel for $10. I had previously bid over $25 for each of these and lost. Isnt it weird how both of these were nowhere to be found for the for 10 years and now they come up all the time.

nosterbor
06-10-2010, 02:31 PM
yes,out of the woodwork! one had no bid at $7.99