PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Cards

Gonzaleznut
04-23-2010, 10:06 PM
So I have been buying a few older cards recently. I have had really good experiences for the most part. I got a 1975 Topps Highlights Hank Aaron today. Great card, but I think I got screwed. I have put two scans on here. The one with a blue border is the scan from the ebay auction of the card I thought I was going to receive and the 2nd scan is the actual card I received. I scanned it the minute I got it...Are they the same card? I don't think so.

By the way, guess what...it was mailed in a plain white envelope??!!

Rafferity
04-24-2010, 07:52 AM
Looks to me 2 different cards. The one you received is damaged in the bottom right, of course, seller would say mail done it. But they needed to ship better!! My 2cents.

nosterbor
05-01-2010, 04:24 PM
So I have been buying a few older cards recently. I have had really good experiences for the most part. I got a 1975 Topps Highlights Hank Aaron today. Great card, but I think I got screwed. I have put two scans on here. The one with a blue border is the scan from the ebay auction of the card I thought I was going to receive and the 2nd scan is the actual card I received. I scanned it the minute I got it...Are they the same card? I don't think so.

By the way, guess what...it was mailed in a plain white envelope??!!
the card on the left is what happens when people do flea markets out in the sun and the card sits there every week end in the sun for 2 days at a time, it is sun faded! take a 90 donruss and set in outside and see how fast it fades i would say 7 stright days it would turn PINK! i would blast the guy for bate $ switch! and give him a neg!

mcabee1
05-06-2010, 04:30 PM
does that mean if i sun bake my 1990 donruss juan we can add another variation to the list?

nosterbor
05-07-2010, 02:31 AM
does that mean if i sun bake my 1990 donruss juan we can add another variation to the list?go ahead it wont cut the mustard! i knew you would come up with something of that sort! BOY OHHH BOY OHHH BOY!