PDA

View Full Version : Entire Gonzalez Collection for Sale (FS)

Hank
11-22-2010, 01:33 AM
There are 186 Juan Gonzalez baseball cards from 1990 to 1998 in this collection that I had for my favorite player when I was 13 years old. Every card is in a thin plastic card sleeve and then placed inside a thicker plastic card protector......all are in perfect condition.......I was very meticulous about them. They are from various brands, Upper Deck, Topps, Stadium Club, Donruss.......etc. There is also a signed picture of Juan Gonzalez in a plaque, as wells as a few magazines with him on the cover. In total, there are 12 rookie cards of Gonzalez. I spent a lot of money buying individual cards when I was a kid.......not sure what it worth now. Make me an offer.......I am looking to sell everything in one shot, nothing piecemeal.
-Hank (impolas@yahoo.com)

adelith
11-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Anything I might need in this lot? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Roberto.

There are 186 Juan Gonzalez baseball cards from 1990 to 1998 in this collection that I had for my favorite player when I was 13 years old. Every card is in a thin plastic card sleeve and then placed inside a thicker plastic card protector......all are in perfect condition.......I was very meticulous about them. They are from various brands, Upper Deck, Topps, Stadium Club, Donruss.......etc. There is also a signed picture of Juan Gonzalez in a plaque, as wells as a few magazines with him on the cover. In total, there are 12 rookie cards of Gonzalez. I spent a lot of money buying individual cards when I was a kid.......not sure what it worth now. Make me an offer.......I am looking to sell everything in one shot, nothing piecemeal.
-Hank (impolas@yahoo.com)

nosterbor
11-22-2010, 12:32 PM
how about a list of the best cards you have.

Gonzaleznut
11-22-2010, 02:45 PM
Sorry Hank, but you are probably going to be disappointed here. Everyone here probably has every card in your collection and would not be willing to pay much (if anything) for your collection.

Hank
11-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Thanks, Mike. You guys do look like you have a ton of Gonzalez cards already. I guess I should put together a list.