PDA

View Full Version : Signed cards by Juan Gonzalez

Daniel#19
07-07-2011, 04:27 AM
Hi Guys,
Check my collection of Juan Gonzalez. http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/lordsith05/?albumview=

mcabee2
07-07-2011, 05:13 AM
Nice

nosterbor
07-07-2011, 06:18 AM
that is AWESOME! are the first 2 photo's current? you are very lucky to meet him in person! what a thrill that must have been!

jzk_ksy
07-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Very cool...i also got to meet juan and shake his hand at a card show in i think 1995... there were so many people lined up waiting for autographs that juan couldnt even feed himself...he was signing so fast that someone sitting next to him was holding up a sandwich that juan kept taking bites of it...there was no way that i wasnt shaking his hand though..ive got a pic of it and will upload it when i get time

07-08-2011, 05:18 AM
Very impressive. It must have taken some time and effort to collect. Great job.

adelith
07-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Excelente colección Daniel! Vives en Puerto Rico? Cómo lo contactaste?

Daniel#19
07-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Excelente colección Daniel! Vives en Puerto Rico? Cómo lo contactaste?
Gracias! Si,vivo en San Juan.Lo contacte asistiendo a los juegos de pelota Doble A 2010-2011."Igor" fue el coach de bateo de los Cariduros de Fajardo.En lo que va de año lo he contactado 5 veces y la más reciente el Martes 28 de Junio del 2011,hace 10 dÃ*as en Garaje Isla Verde,dealer de la Mercedes-Benz en Isla Verde,Carolina.Hable con Él y le pregunte si volvÃ*a con Fajardo la próxima temporada y me dijo en tono de broma "no sé,es que estoy cansa'o ya de tanta pelota" y le dije "me imagino" y me eche a reir."Igor" no cambia,es la misma persona siempre,humilde,de pueblo,puedes hablar con Él no como otros peloteros de aqui que ya ni te quiere firmar ni una carta y no importa cuantos articulos tu le des a "Igor",te los firma todos,es por eso que logre esta colección que tu vistes.

Daniel#19
07-08-2011, 04:52 PM
that is AWESOME! are the first 2 photo's current? you are very lucky to meet him in person! what a thrill that must have been!

"Igor" is and still a very humble*person,you can talk with him like you were his friend.He sign everything you give to him, no matter how many items.These two photo are from this year, February/20/2011, before a Double A baseball game in Carolina,Puerto Rico.He was the batting coach for the Fajardo Cariduros.

nosterbor
07-08-2011, 05:18 PM
he looks in great shape. very sad not to see him playing anymore:(:(:(.does he know about this web site?

Daniel#19
07-08-2011, 07:19 PM
he looks in great shape. very sad not to see him playing anymore:(:(:(.does he know about this web site?

"Igor" is in great,great shape.The last time that I saw him was ten days ago (June/28/2011) in a Mercedes-Benz auto dealer taking care of his baby Mercedez-Benz GL 550 white color and the last time that I saw "Igor" playing was in 2009 as DH for the Vega Baja Melao-Melao,a Double A Team in Puerto Rico and he signed for me a baseball cap,a 1998 Starting LineUp and 6 cards.Well,I don't know if He knows about this web site,but next time I'm going to ask him and let you know.