Juan Gonzalez Online

Juan Gonzalez Online (http://www.juangone.com/home.php)
-   Juan Gonzalez (http://www.juangone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   FS: 1998 Fleer/Skybox players choice sheets (http://www.juangone.com/showthread.php?t=806)

1st4040 11-28-2010 02:12 AM

FS: 1998 Fleer/Skybox players choice sheets

first off I want to say that I visited this site as a result of Nosterboi being on FCB. He also has the first crack at one of the sheets I have available so I wait to hear from him.

I was able to obtain a few copies of this but unfortunately they weren't shipped very secure so 2 copies got a corner damaged slightly and the 3rd copy got the same corner damage plus has a slight crease in the bottom center almost like it was held for a long period of time in that spot. These are a pretty tough find for player collectors(myself included).

I will be looking for $25dlvd paypal gift on the one copy with the corner damage and I'd take $10dlvd paypal gift for the copy with the crease and corner damage if someone wants it just to say they got a copy until they can possibly find a replacement.

I would also trade a copy straight up to anyone that can find me a 1995 Score rules jumbo Canseco which I need for my PC. Being some of you are from Texas and Canseco was a Ranger on this oversized card maybe you can locate one or have one hanging around.

heres a scan of the better of the sheets (can't really even see the corner damage)
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...JoseNFT126.jpg

nosterbor 11-28-2010 04:57 AM

MIKE,
This is NOT on the Beckett list and should be in the oddball section. because that is what it is. an oddball. please put it in the correct place.

P.S.
i passed on it.

1st4040 11-28-2010 06:10 AM

it is on the Beckett list. lookup 1998 Fleer/Skybox players choice sheet and it will be there.. been a recognized item for a long time and clearly lists every player on the sheet. it may not turn up in each players individual checklist but it should.

1st4040 11-28-2010 06:11 AM

double post

nosterbor 11-28-2010 01:09 PM

Mike emailed me an updated Juan Gonzalez list from beckett and it is not on it.

1st4040 11-28-2010 03:14 PM

it is on Beckett I was there yesterday.. it doesn't show up on every players individual checklist.. but if you look at the description of it it clearly states all the names of the guys on the sheet. I checked other names like McGwire and it doesn't show up on their 1998 checklist either. It shows up on Canseco and a couple others though. Just a Beckett database error no doubt as they have many.

when you search it under 1998 Fleer/Skybox players choice sheet it is clearly catalogued and contains the names of all players on the sheet. Why their database puts it on some of the players checklist and not others I don't have a clue but if its recognized and your player is on it..then its part of your checklist IMO regardless of how they catalog it.

mcabee1 11-29-2010 08:24 PM

I actually had the Canseco a couple of years ago so it does exist. Email your paypal address if you still have the $10 copy of the PCA card above and I will get it. I have some other Canseco weird stuff if you want to work a swap instead? chrismcabee1@peoplepc.com

1st4040 11-30-2010 11:23 AM

The $10 copy is already pending with another member here. if you think you have some Canseco that I don't have by all means check out my website photo gallery and see or list them here. could work out a deal for the right stuff.

www.freewebs.com/1st4040

you had the canseco score rules jumbo? any idea where it ended up cause for whatever reason I've been having a difficult time locating one for my collection..

1st4040 12-14-2010 05:25 PM

I have the two copies above in the description now available at $20 shipped per.. and two better copies for $25 shipped which have just a small corner ding.

mcabee1 12-15-2010 12:55 AM

i would take one for $10 dlvd