View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007
Contributing Member

Cards: 107

Except for a few months earlier this year -- when I first discovered this great site -- my time and money have gone mainly into my football card collection for the last 7 years, and I just realized that it didn't make much sense to have so much money tied up in Juan cards when there are many HOF football autographs and rookies that I want more. I still intend to collect Juan to a certain degree and to stay active on this site, and there are some Juan cards that I am not selling because they have sentimental value or because I think they are good investments. I know everybody hates competing with each other on ebay; but almost everything I list there should be fairly rare and interest many of you guys, and an auction is just the best way I know to find fair market value for those cards. I also want Jonas and Kevin to know that I am NOT selling any of the free cards that they have sent me in the past -- those cards I am either keeping or sending freely like they were sent to me. Anyway, those are my reasons for doing what I am, and I hope I'm not ruffling too many feathers. At least you guys will get a chance in the coming weeks at some cards you need!
Kyle