View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006
Administrator

Cards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to freddie Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie

He has a big foot though, the GU cleats I have are size 12.

Quote:
Then it becomes just another collectors “have and want list”. Of which we all have our own to begin with. I kind of expected that like the sports coin that was added we also added a collection of the same as another item as it was something that someone might want to add to their collection but if not they just wouldn’t add it to their list.
You need to expand on this. I am not sure if you if this is a slight criticism at me for adding the larger collection of coins to the list or if it a token of support for adding another item to the list.

You both seem to be proposing that we list every collectible. If that is the case then why is the list missing so many items??? Neither one of you have ever suggested non card related items to be added to the list. I have all sorts of things in my closet that aren't listed, including:

- beanie babies
- bobbleheads
- nesting dolls,
- posters
- mini posters
- magazine covers
- Malta India Light beverage container
.. etc

Shall we start listing *everything* that we know of? That we see on eBay if it has Juan's picture on it or has something to do with him?

My main issue is that why do we list the cutout of the card and not the actual item that it came from, where it can be obtained in an unaltered state?