Thread: rpm
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6327

i sold my over priced house in florida,that the home insurance was $4000 a year car insurance was $2800 a year and moved to mississippi where i got a home thats 2.5 times bigger at half the price, and my car ins is now$650 a year for the same cars.and my house ins is now at $750. the taxes were the same $800 a year. it just gets me that people would own a home in the north or northeast thats 1200sq and worth 300k paying over 5k in taxes when you can get the same house where i live for 30k and pay NO taxes! WHY? MY KIDS ARE GROWN! why struggle,life is to short! your family wont pay your taxes! i also lived and grew up in the CHICAGO AREA UNTIL I WAS 36. i got out,went to fla,got lucky in my house buy 12 years ago,the price trippled! and said its time to go! get out now while you can! make life a little easyer. you can not win this arguement with me! you have to live your life,no will live it for you. family? pick up the phone. work? pick up the phone. look on the internet. what did people do in the 1850S when they went west. they just went! if they lived like we do today. cal, would still be just a vast wilderness. people today just sit and take all the b.s. and are way to complacent. it a big wonderful county we live in! get up and go. got ailments? so do i. you could die sitting on the toilet tomarrow! sorry for the rambling.