View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5041

Wow! That's awsome indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfurnish View Post
Hamilton is great in person, as most of the guys are. I live in Virginia Beach and make my way up to Baltimore a few times each year. That's where my girlfriend and I got most of them. I did pick up a small number of them at spring training about three seasons ago.

My brother and I were fortunate enough to be able to have a beer with Whitey Ford several years ago...that photo is my favorite. Sorry that the photos are not better; I really wished I scanned these prior to having them framed.

The players in the Yellow Cramer cards are Aaron, Appling, Ashburn, Banks, Boudreau, Conlon, Chuck Connors (The Rifleman), Dickey, Durocher, Garagiola, Greenberg, Grimes, Herman, Hubbell, Kelley, Killebrew, Koufax, Keene, Lemon, Lyons, Mantle, Mays, Mize, Reese, Roberts, Snider, Terry, Vander Meer, Vernon, Waner, Williams, Wynn

The Fleer cards are Blyleven, Aparicio, Bench, Berra, Brock, Carlton, Carter, Cepeda, Kaat, Feller, Concepcion, Dawson, Doby, Doerr, Gibson, Irvin, Jackson, Ryan, Ford, Kell, Kiner, Molitor, Murphy, Musial, Perry, Rizzuto, Smith, Jenkins, Robinson, Schmidt, Schoendienst, Slaughter, Stargell, Wilhelm, Yazstrzemski, Spahn
I'll try to get through some boxes the next couple of days...I know I've got some extra hall of fame signatures that we can trade for.

Here are some billiard room photos: