Thread: Cut out cards
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006
Administrator

Cards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to freddie Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie

I was only referring to cards that were cut out of something else, like the back of a box, out of a sheet in a magazine, stuff like that. I really feel that if we are listing the card then we should really be listing the item that it was cut from.

I do respect your opinion though and won't remove the items from the list. When I have time I will do something to seperate "cards" and "non cards". I feel that game cards, APBA, Team Out, etc are valid cards and do belong on the "cards" list.

I do want to compile a list of all cutout cards so that I can edit the description to highlight that this item was cutout of something. I always assumed that the Keebler card was a valid card but I've now got an entire sheet of Ranger's Keebler cards that shows me that this item is really a cut out. I didn't know that and I want to make sure others don't assume the same.

If you can help, please start listing cards that you know are cutout card and what they were cutout of if possible.