View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6327

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
i think he is selling jerseys not cards..
also if any one has stocks dump them now before the dow goes below 7500!! it wont! i do not want to hear any whinning in 6 months! and is it not funny how large companys cry they lost 5 billon in one quarter? when what the really mean is they were projected to make 7 billion and only made 2 so they lost 5! and the ceo's of the failed companys get up to 400 million puy out packages! they should be tar and feathered and run out of the country with NOTHING! who says crime does not pay!! if i fail on my mortgage can i get a golden parachute of say 500k for mismanaging my money? why not! KEEP GOVERMENT OUT OF MY BUSINESS AND OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!! I SAY LET'EM CRASH!
this was 2 weeks ago when the dow was at 13,250 and before the bailout was past!now the gov has past 700 billion to bailout whoever and help the economy! nice plan GOV! and the dow is now at 8200 as of right now! sorry i was Wrong,it did not take 6 months but only 2 1/2 weeks! 700 billion and it still crashed! in 1929 the dow was at 98,it took until 1994 to reach 1000! 55 years to go up 900 points!how was the economy in 94? i think it was great!!!gas was a buck a gallon a can of corn was 20 cents!screw the dow! let it crash! gas is now here $2.69 not $4.25 when the dow was at 14,000! let it crash! NO I DO NOT HAVE A IRA OR A ROTH OR A 401K! NEVER WILL ! INVEST IN YOURSELF!
take that money and pay down your dept!
buy land now while it is cheep! not house's! land!
has any one heeded the warning?sorry to sound doom & gloom,but the truth always hurts! Enron anyone?

Last edited by nosterbor; 10-10-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: CORRECT