View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 5041

Well Rob, I'd never believe you have anger problems. I just let others have a chance to evaluate the posibility of add those cards to the list, since I really put in doubt the legit on those cards. I've over 30 stamped cards, including around 10 being numbered 1/1. I remember once bought a card on ebay (1/1) and one week later the same guy sold me the same card on yahoo auction, I don't said anything about it I just want to have them both. The guy just send me three different 1/1's of Juan Gonzalez (around $3.00 each), but refuse to send me the card in the auction since he notice I was the same buyer from ebay. I do believe they should be added, maybe in the oddbal list as "Possible scam cards" since they exist out there. However I would also retire all the Chicago convention cards from the regular list, as well as the so called 1/1 sample cards, they don't belong to the One of One List.

Let this issue be re-evaluate by all members in the site, pherhaps this should only lead us to keep improving the site. I know many of you guys outhere read the threads passive mode. I exhort you to be proactive on this one, please post your opinion. We should also establish a procedure to evaluate, and vote in a specific timeframe, to decide how to proceed when issues like this comes around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
and you wounder why i have anger issues, i post a serial numbered to 5 national card THAT NO ONE ELSE has to please be added a day before this oddball and there it still sits!