Thread: HIGH Prices!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 3142

To think of the time that was spent on everyones collection is impressive. Doing this time period, 15 plus years, alot has happened for everyone. It's good to see and get to know the collectors of the time period through this forum. In the beginning it wasn't this easy and much more costly. I'll always have respect for those helped make is easier for me with lists, vendor names and friendship. Freddie is correct when he said the forum bumped the prices a bit as we all are competitive in nature. Alan, Dan, Chris and Wil still will be remembered as pioneers of Juan collectors. Some still collect when the urge hits or that special card strikes their interest which I don't think is alarming or disconcerting. They just rearranged what is more important to them at the present time. I enjoy looking at everyones collection on here and am glad when a card ends up in one of collections and not like the 02 Ovations card. So get after them when you can and for as much as you are willing to pay. They will only get cheaper but as Rob says impossible to find.

Jonas