View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008
Veteran Member

Cards: 676

if your story about the mirror gold is true (I don't remember the transaction AT ALL), why don't I have a neg? From your track record it would have been no problem for you. I don't believe it ever happened and I don't have any idea what you are talking about.

I would gladly send you all of my FOUR 97 Mirror Golds (2 of each), if I thought I had ripped you or anyone else off I'd give away my entire collection if my principles required it. Money and cards mean nothing to me. There are far more important things in my life than either.

However, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about! How did you pay and when did this supposedly occur???

Most of your negs are because you don't understand how ebay operates. If the shipping is listed at $4, then you should have NO ISSUES if the card arrives as described. You shouldn't turn around and NEG because you think the shipping is too high. Sellers have many more costs than just postage, and if you don't like the S/H than don't bid on that auction.

You deserved all the negs you got back for that, I didn't read the others because frankly there were too many! It's a shame eBay changed the system and prevented sellers from negging buyers, because in your case, it would show a pattern of a CONSISTENTLY PROBLEMATIC BUYER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcabee1 View Post
did you sell me a mirror gold on ebay and then refuse to send it! point blank question and you know the correct answer.

I give negative feedback to anyone who deserves it. I dont care if I get negative feedback in return as I do not care what my % is. Ebay saw the flaw in their system and corrected it to protect buyers like myself and encourage sellers to have more integrity in the way they do business. You will notice in every item you listed above, I won and I paid. the bottom line is you have posted many items and ended them b4 because you do not think b4 you act. If money is tight sell. If you want to keep the card, dont sell. Just stop wasting everyones time listing crap if you dont want to sell. As for me, I would pay $5 for your best card as a matter of principle.