Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 10-14-2008
Veteran Member

I am still waiting on the 1997 mirror gold I won from him off ebay a couple years ago. Luckily, the card isnt even worth the $20 anymore. I was just hoping now that he was on the Juan site, things would be different.
Old 10-14-2008
Veteran Member

Cards: 676

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcabee1 View Post
I am still waiting on the 1997 mirror gold I won from him off ebay a couple years ago. Luckily, the card isnt even worth the $20 anymore. I was just hoping now that he was on the Juan site, things would be different.
You are the one with tons of negative FB on eBay, not me. Six in the past 12 months alone. Seems like you have a pattern of quick negging and problems with all kinds of transactions...

Here are just the past 12 months, but there were around 60 NEGATIVES total. Seems you have more problems than just a $3 mirror gold. You like mirrors, why don't you look in one instead of pointing fingers?

CANCEL ALL BIDDERS BIDS! THIS PERSON HAS 60 NEGATIVES AS A BUYER! WAY TOO MANY!Seller: sidneytocolby ( 20424)
May-15-08 13:02 -- (#260233171564)--

BUYER WON AUCTION ONLY TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK-SELLERS BEWARE!!Seller: goodsonman ( 18)
Mar-10-08 12:58 -- (#130195860416)--

Never paid, left a negativeSeller: thecellshop ( 61676)

Dec-26-07 08:53
  • Reply by mcabee1 (Jan-27-08 13:30):

seller refused to supply paypal address - did not respond to my 4 emails
-- (#230205535276)--

POOR COMUNICATION BUYER SUX Never contacted me about problem Card packaged fineSeller: gavin2727 ( 879)

Nov-16-07 15:21
  • Reply by mcabee1 (Jan-27-08 13:33):

the card was shipping in a 1 cent envelope with no packing and was bent in half
-- (#170165731342)--

I leave negative feedback to any idiot that complains about $2 shippingSeller: falletti33 ( 183)

Nov-14-07 17:29
  • Reply by mcabee1 (Jan-27-08 13:34):

if you charge $2+ and ship in a 1 cent envelope I will leave you a negative
-- (#190167313222)--

Never contacted me with a problem. Card was packaged fine. Poor communicationSeller: mk0914 ( 2799)

Oct-23-07 13:24
  • Reply by mcabee1 (Oct-24-07 10:11):

i should have to - i paid $3 for you to do it right in the 1st place!
-- (#190160284938)--

feedback is 2 way street. Next time think before you act.Seller: ovt74 ( 6569)

Sep-29-07 15:21
  • Reply by mcabee1 (Jan-27-08 13:34):

if you charge $2+ and ship in a 1 cent envelope I will leave you a negative
Old 10-14-2008
Veteran Member

did you sell me a mirror gold on ebay and then refuse to send it! point blank question and you know the correct answer.

I give negative feedback to anyone who deserves it. I dont care if I get negative feedback in return as I do not care what my % is. Ebay saw the flaw in their system and corrected it to protect buyers like myself and encourage sellers to have more integrity in the way they do business. You will notice in every item you listed above, I won and I paid. the bottom line is you have posted many items and ended them b4 because you do not think b4 you act. If money is tight sell. If you want to keep the card, dont sell. Just stop wasting everyones time listing crap if you dont want to sell. As for me, I would pay $5 for your best card as a matter of principle.
Old 10-14-2008
Veteran Member

left off the corrct contraction.... I would NOT pay $5 for your best card.
Old 10-14-2008
Veteran Member

Cards: 676

if your story about the mirror gold is true (I don't remember the transaction AT ALL), why don't I have a neg? From your track record it would have been no problem for you. I don't believe it ever happened and I don't have any idea what you are talking about.

I would gladly send you all of my FOUR 97 Mirror Golds (2 of each), if I thought I had ripped you or anyone else off I'd give away my entire collection if my principles required it. Money and cards mean nothing to me. There are far more important things in my life than either.

However, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about! How did you pay and when did this supposedly occur???

Most of your negs are because you don't understand how ebay operates. If the shipping is listed at $4, then you should have NO ISSUES if the card arrives as described. You shouldn't turn around and NEG because you think the shipping is too high. Sellers have many more costs than just postage, and if you don't like the S/H than don't bid on that auction.

You deserved all the negs you got back for that, I didn't read the others because frankly there were too many! It's a shame eBay changed the system and prevented sellers from negging buyers, because in your case, it would show a pattern of a CONSISTENTLY PROBLEMATIC BUYER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcabee1 View Post
did you sell me a mirror gold on ebay and then refuse to send it! point blank question and you know the correct answer.

I give negative feedback to anyone who deserves it. I dont care if I get negative feedback in return as I do not care what my % is. Ebay saw the flaw in their system and corrected it to protect buyers like myself and encourage sellers to have more integrity in the way they do business. You will notice in every item you listed above, I won and I paid. the bottom line is you have posted many items and ended them b4 because you do not think b4 you act. If money is tight sell. If you want to keep the card, dont sell. Just stop wasting everyones time listing crap if you dont want to sell. As for me, I would pay $5 for your best card as a matter of principle.
Old 10-15-2008
Veteran Member

you didnt rip me off....... you just promised to work it into a bigger deal so I got sucked into something thinking i would buy more cards and then you backed out. how many times have you I bid on your stuff only to have you end it early? All I am saying is, I am not bidding on your stuff anymore as you obviously dont want to sell it.
Old 10-15-2008
Veteran Member

as for my bid history........ I have won thousands of cards over many years and this is true. I will leave anyone who charges $2+ to ship and then ships in a 1 cent envelope unless they state it in their auction. of the 60 times this has happened, most of given me retaliation negatives which I could care less about. over 50% of those guys have been kicked off ebay anyways. New Ebay rules cater to the buyers and it should be that way. Now that the new rules have been set up, sellers go out of there way to make sure they send quickly and mail safely. I hope the go exclusively to paypal to protect us further. I also hope they penalize sellers for canceling bids.
Old 10-15-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

10 31 08 ebay is paypal ONLY! i will be glad!!! i am still waiting on a payment of the last auction 2 10 days ago. buyer said they sent! i also have had a very bad luck with some $4 shipping charges! they sent a #10 card in a half cent sleeve in a plain envelope.most of those were trash! one was even CUT IN HALF! i did not leave any neg feed back in fear of getting same back for no reason! i won 4 psa 10 cards and paid $12 shipping no ins! the ass crammed all for in a small bubble mailer,all the case's were broken.he did not offer ins! When I CONTACTED HIM HE SAID IT WAS my problem!!!HE LEFT ME 4 NEG 1ST SAYING I WAS A SCUMBAG AND I WANTED SOMETHING FOR NOTHING! I SENT PICS TO EBAY WITH A COPY OF HIS EMAIL! HE WAS KICKED OFF 1 WEEK LATER! NOW I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM LEAVING NEG TO SOME JERK THAT WILL CHARGE $3 AND SEND IN A REG ENVLOPE! OR GETTING CARD 10 DAYS LATER AFTER I PAY! PAYPAL ONLY WILL KEEP THE RIFT-RAFT OFF EBAY!
Old 10-15-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

Also Ebay Should Make The Sellers Leave Feedback Before They Release The Funds! I Have Over 2800 Non Left Feed Back! Thats Just Plain B.s.!
Old 10-15-2008
Veteran Member

Amen To That........