Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 08-03-2007
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6327

Freddy is there any way we can have a sept, column that states how many cards are not priced due to scarcity? maybe a total at the bottom,or better yet on the side for each year. this looks fantatic right now. great job!
Old 08-04-2007
Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

Cards: 3142

I was wondering wether we could assign some pricing to those cards? Who knows there worth better then us? Or do we want to keep it strickly Beckett value? With the low - high we would have a wide range. I couldn't amagine anyone keeping up with current Beckett book value so changing N/A to what we paid or would pay shouldn't hurt. Like my 93 Donruss Elite Jumbo sample, I know I paid a 100 for it but it could only be worth 50 or maybe more 125. So I feel that card would go low 50 - high 125. With no arguements that is what it would be! Opinions on if any should be changed?
Old 08-04-2007
Administrator

Cards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to freddie Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie

I've always thought that we should be entering values for all of the N/A cards. We have a good grasp on what cards would sell for.

The only thing that I am hesitant on is that when pricing the N/A cards, you will enter the prices that you expect it would sell for. All of the cards we have priced now, are priced at what Beckett was when I created the database. Those cards are not priced at what they sell for, but generally quite higher than what they sell for. We can end up with all of the N/A cards going to realistic prices while the existing cards stay at the inflated beckett prices. I think we have to consider repricing all of the cards to general eBay levels.