Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Juan Gonzalez

Juan Gonzalez News, stories, collecting, anything about Juan.

Old 02-28-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6318

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
i think he is selling jerseys not cards..
also if any one has stocks dump them now before the dow goes below 7500!! it wont! i do not want to hear any whinning in 6 months! and is it not funny how large companys cry they lost 5 billon in one quarter? when what the really mean is they were projected to make 7 billion and only made 2 so they lost 5! and the ceo's of the failed companys get up to 400 million puy out packages! they should be tar and feathered and run out of the country with NOTHING! who says crime does not pay!! if i fail on my mortgage can i get a golden parachute of say 500k for mismanaging my money? why not! KEEP GOVERMENT OUT OF MY BUSINESS AND OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!! I SAY LET'EM CRASH!
this is for Dan who likes a voice of REASON! the above was a post i did on 9-25-08 when the dow was 10,500+ as of today it is 7100+ 5 months later. i have 8 famly members that were heavy in 401k's and roth ira's when i told them to get rid of it they said i was and IDIOT! that no way it would loose that much that fast! what the HELL do i know? i only have 4090 cards. now they have all called and are crying at how much they have lost. i can not wright what i told them here!! i got out of Florida in 8-06 one month before the real estate bubble emploded.the house i sold is now a repo at 35% at what i sold it for! what the hell do i know? i only have a high school ed! i just sold my house here in Mississippi for a 25% gain.and i am now moving back to Florida. to get a 06 $445000 house for $150000! what do i know? i have no degree no master's or even a B>S>.so i guess i am with out reason!! i only have street smarts and 56000+ total cards!

Last edited by nosterbor; 02-28-2009 at 11:25 PM. Reason: more
Old 03-01-2009
Veteran Member

Cards: 630

As the voice of reason, and also as an accountant, I can assure you that you do not loose money when the stock market is either up or down. You only loose money when you sell a stock or real estate for less than you paid for it. If you do not manage your money someone will do it for you at your expense. I believe in both the stock market and real estate. You do not hear me whinning about either.

Old 03-03-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Emmron Anyone??????? What Is That Stock Worth Now, That Every One That Had Invested Their Life Savings In And Did Not Get A Chance To Sell??? Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Guess If You Leave Your Cash Long Enough In A Stock It Maybe Worth Zero!! By The Way The Dow Closed At 6700 Today.i Would Not Be Walking Down The Street With Tall Building's In The Next Month! I Just Quit My Job At Spartech Ind,tupelo Ms. Their Stock Went From $29.50 In Sept. And Is Now $2.03.they Are Having Consultants Come In This Week! See Ya! So Now I Am Jobless And Homeless For A Few Weeks! And I Owe No One Nothing! Feels Good To Be Free! IF IT WERE NOT FOR SO MANY IDIOTS,YOU DAN WOULD ALSO BE JOBLESS. I GUESS THIS IS TRUE
"PRASE THE FOOLS FOR IT IS THOSE THAT MAKE THE REST OF US LOOK GOOD"
THE BELOW IS VERY INTERESTING

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...x=1&CP=0&PT=11

Last edited by nosterbor; 03-03-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Old 03-03-2009
Veteran Member

I plan on retiring on with my Juan Gonzalez collection. Is that sound or what?
Old 03-04-2009
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Better than any stock out there!
Old 03-07-2009
Veteran Member

Cards: 630

They said the same thing about tulip bulbs but I would not count on tulip bulbs or Juan Gonzalez cards for my retirement.