Juan Gonzalez Juan Gonzalez Online Juan Gonzalez
Forum Bio Stats Pictures Articles Links Collecting
corner   corner

Go Back   Juan Gonzalez Online > Player Discussion > Trade / Sale

Trade / Sale Please only list Juan Gonzalez cards here. You can also post "Wanted" cards. Please use the FS, FT, and WTB prefixes on your thread title.

Old 04-12-2008
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6316

Default a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush!

please read the title! i have had 5 collectors on this site send me want list.i take time to give prices and send it back right away and make sure i have the card.what tic's me off is when i get no reply! thats is very RUDE! if you do not like the price, the just say no thank you! I GIVE EVERY ONE THE SAME PRICES! if they are to high do you think Mike would pay right away? Sam just sent me a list i am working on it. there are a lot of low numbered cards i only have 1 double of.so who ever pays for the card first gets the card.sorry.but when i see plain numbered cards to 50 with no auto go for $22-$30 from collectors on this site! and people baulk at $18 i shoot them for a card numbered to 20 or less,PLEASE SO INSTEAD OF WRITING THIS 5 TIMES I DID IT ONCE. YOU "ALL" KNOW WHO YOU ARE. it is not one or two collectors, you snooze you loose! if you want it get it. i do.