View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010
Veteran Member
Contributing Member

Cards: 6327

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
It should be on the list. Look at some of that older stuff on the oddball list, the bookmarks, the watches, the "tri cards" thing. If I still collected, I would have added it to the list, but since I don't, I leave it up to you.
Look at the back of the book marks, it has both license's it is an officially license product of major league baseball and the baseball players association.if a card or product does not have either or both it does not belong.it goes wayyyyyy back to one of my rants. i did not want the oddball list to begin with, alot lot of the junk would be put on! BUT, alot of the stuff is licensed so that is ok. NOT THE ONES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT! like all the brouder cards! they do not belong! like the one with Roberto Clemente on it. that company was SUED!!!!!!! they are junk to me. they do not belong!!!!!! i had them but they were not even on my master list. sooooo i said to myself if you cant beat them join them! so i added them to this list NOT MINE! and did you see what that PSA graded sig with Juans pick on it sold for? (90 bucks by DAN!!!!!) boy ohhhhhh boy! to each his own. by the way Dan, i have some land in Baghdad i would like to sell ya!

Last edited by nosterbor; 07-10-2010 at 05:51 PM.