PDA

View Full Version : This is awesome!

Hootjr
06-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Just happen to stumble upon this site and I just want to say it is incredible what you guys have done here. It truly is an amazing resource for those of us who collect Juan. I am a huge Rangers fan and really grew up admiring Juan and have always enjoyed collecting his cards and memorabilia more than any other Ranger. I somewhat got out of collecting cards through college for money reasons, but am starting to pick it up again. Although my Gonzalez collection is not nearly as impressive as most of yours, I plan on working hard to get mine to that level one of these days. And by the way, you all have some incredible cards. I love looking at the late 90's low numbered parallels and inserts, and that what makes me so excited to have found this website. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself, look forward to talking and sharing my collection with all of you!

-Aaron

Gonzaleznut
06-17-2007, 02:07 AM
Welcome Aaron. I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do. There are a lot of great subjects within the posts that you should definitely check out and feel free to offer any opinions you might have. Also, feel free to add your collection under the "Collecting" tab.

Gonzaleznut
06-17-2007, 02:09 AM
By the way, Aaron, since you work for Beckett...we have been trying to get them to do an article on the best "player collector" websites. Don't you think this one would stack up well with just about any other out there??

jzk_ksy
06-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Aaron,I think it's a great site...I never thought there would be such interest in others viewing my collection as well as being able to view others.Freddy has done a great job with it and Mike and Jonas have uploaded most of the pics.I really enjoy viewing cards that I know I'll never get.At least I know what they look like...lol...Well I just wanted to welcome you to the site...Happy Collecting!!

Kevin

Hootjr
06-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome guys, i look forward adding my collection onto the website. And to answer your question Mike, I definately think this is one of the better player websites that i have seen around. Maybe i can see what i can do about getting a future article on the best player collector websites, it would definately be an interesting read. Also, are there any other Ranger player websites out ther? I have not been able to find many.